Welcome to Guardian Angels’ School Advisory Committee (SAC)!
The concept of a school advisory committee is based on a belief in the importance and power of shared leadership. Parents, faculty, administration and the community work together to provide advice regarding school policies in accordance with the mission of the school.
At Guardian Angels, the nine parent members of SAC offer diverse perspectives in a unified commitment to strengthen the school and enrich the student/family experience.
SAC strives to:
- provide a forum where parents and administration can exchange ideas to provide a better learning environment for the students
- serve in an advisory capacity to support the principal and/or administration
- provide a means by which parents can respectfully articulate their values and expectations
- regarding the school
- support and promote quality Catholic education at the school
- encourage Catholic values of family life
To ensure the success of Guardian Angels, parent feedback is essential, welcomed and encouraged. Parents should contact a SAC representative or utilize the communication form below if they have any topics that they would like addressed at upcoming SAC meetings. Committee members cannot accept anonymous concerns or concerns regarding individual teachers and students. Concerns of this nature should be directed to school administration.
Your 2018-19 SAC representatives are:
Chris Spilker (Chairperson) – (First Grade & Fourth Grade)
Chris Rennie – (Kindergarten)
Erin Dawkins – (Junior Kindergarten & First Grade)
Julie Kane – (Kindergarten)
Julie Swanson – (Kindergarten & Second Grade)
Marjorie Bresson – (Fourth Grade)