Welcome to Guardian Angels’ School Advisory Committee (SAC)!
The concept of a school advisory committee is based on a belief in the importance and power of shared leadership. Parents, faculty, administration and the community work together to provide advice regarding school policies in accordance with the mission of the school.
At Guardian Angels, the nine parent members of SAC offer diverse perspectives in a unified commitment to strengthen the school and enrich the student/family experience.
SAC strives to:
- provide a forum where parents and administration can exchange ideas to provide a better learning environment for the students
- serve in an advisory capacity to support the principal and/or administration
- provide a means by which parents can respectfully articulate their values and expectations
- regarding the school
- support and promote quality Catholic education at the school
- encourage Catholic values of family life
To ensure the success of Guardian Angels, parent feedback is essential, welcomed and encouraged. Parents should contact a SAC representative or utilize the communication form below if they have any topics that they would like addressed at upcoming SAC meetings. Committee members cannot accept anonymous concerns or concerns regarding individual teachers and students. Concerns of this nature should be directed to school administration.
Your 2017-18 SAC representatives are:
Jennifer Archambeau (Chairperson) – (7th Grade)
Karen Hathaway (Vice Chairperson) – (Preschool & 2nd Grade)
Rachael Irimescu (Secretary) – (6th Grade)
Members at Large
Erin Dawkins – (Preschool & Kindergarten)
Amy Decker – (7th Grade)
Julie Kane – (Preschool)
Julie Swanson – (Junior Kindergarten & First Grade)
Chris Spilker – (Kindergarten & 3rd Grade)
Marjorie Bresson – (3rd Grade)