Back to School Documents
On behalf of the entire faculty and staff, “Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year!” We are thrilled to see those who are returning and anxious to give a warm welcome to those who are joining our Guardian Angels Catholic School family for the first time!
The first few days of each school year involve paperwork that must be completed promptly. Some documents can be found below, while other documents (which require signatures) were sent home in the Courier Envelopes. Please review return the checklist (and the other necessary documents) your child’s homeroom teacher no later than Wednesday, September 2, 2020.
Here is a copy of the Back to School Checklist received in your Courier Envelope.
The following items on online for your review:
- Guardian Angels Catholic School Parent & Student Handbook
- Electronic Information Policy
- Asbestos Notification Letter
- GAP Welcome Letter
The following items were sent home in your Courier Envelope and need to be signed and returned to your homeroom teacher:
- Emergency Sheet
- Consent to Release Photo/Image
- Criminal Background Check
- Release for Dispensing of Medicine (if needed)
- Pesticide Advisory (if needed)
- Latchkey Registration (if needed)
- Concussion Awareness Acknowledgement (new families only)
- Health Appraisal